Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Soup for the Soul recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soup for the Soul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup for the Soul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup for the soul recipe. You can have chicken soup for the soul using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Soup for the Soul:
- Prepare 250 gr of chicken (cut in pieces).
- Take 500 ml of chicken broth.
- Take 2 of big red onions (crushed).
- Get 5 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Use 1 of medium size of tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery (thinly chopped.
- Prepare 3 stalks of spring onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 200 gr of carrots (finely chopped).
- Take 200 gr of cabbage (chopped).
- Use 200 gr of green beans (chopped).
- Get 200 gr of potatoes (diced).
- Get 1/2 tsp of crushed white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Soup for the Soul:
- In a medium pot, pour 500 ml of chicken broth, add in the chicken. Boil until the chicken is half cooked, approximately time is 20 mins. Put aside.
- Heat up some oil in a small pan, sauté the crushed garlic, red onions and crushed white pepper. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Pour all the mixed ingredients into the chicken broth, followed by the diced potatoes. After 3 mins, add in the carrots. Stir occasionally for about 10 mins.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes, cabbage, green beans, celery and spring onion. Season generously with salt. Simmer down the heat and let it cook for about 3 mins. Then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
Of all the chicken noodle soup recipes out there, this one is my favorite, and is in heavy rotation from November to April. Topics Chicken Soup For The Soul, The Collection opensource. Reviews Classic Adult Dry Dog Food – Chicken, Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe Chicken Soup for the Soul Dog Food Review. Based on its ingredients alone, Chicken Soup for the Soul looks like an above-average dry dog food. All of their foods are made in the United States.
If you find this Chicken Soup for the Soul recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.