Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Blacken Your Soul Seasoning recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blacken Your Soul Seasoning recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely choose lots of items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blacken your soul seasoning recipe. You can have blacken your soul seasoning using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blacken Your Soul Seasoning:
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of packed brown sugar.
Instructions to make Blacken Your Soul Seasoning:
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl. Stir together until well combined. It's best to use your fingers to easily feel and break up any clumps, especially of brown sugar..
- Give a pinch a taste. Add additional cayenne if more heat is desired. Use immediately or transfer to an air tight container, store with all your other seasonings. Makes enough to very generously coat 1-2 lbs of meat..
- Suggested uses: add to your favorite veggies before roasting as you would with any other seasoning. Coat chicken, pork, fish, or even beef with 1 tsp per side minimum (more for larger pieces of meat or for more heat). Pat into meat. Coat 1 lb of shrimp with 2 tsp seasoning in a large bowl and toss to coat. Allow any meat to marinate in seasoning for 30 minutes to 1 hour before cooking..
However, making blackening seasoning and using it can often seem complicated, but doesn't really have to be. Most people assume that blackening is a traditional Cajun recipe, much like gumbo, jambalaya or etouffee, but this is actually a misconception. The blackening process was invented and perfected by Chef Paul Prudhomme, at K-Paul. Then dip the chicken or fish in the blackened seasoning and flip it to make sure that both sides are completely covered in the seasoning. Be the first to rate and review this recipe.
If you find this Blacken Your Soul Seasoning recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.