Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a super source of protein.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa recipe. You can cook italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa:
- Get 2 Tbsp of avocado oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Provide 1/2 of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need of Few dashes of Worcester sauce.
- Use 2 cups of favorite tomato sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of red wine or white wine.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh Thyme.
- Provide 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare Packet of ground turkey.
- Get 4 of peppers.
- Take of Shredded cheese for top (mozz recommended).
- Use 1 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Take of Fresh basil for garnish.
Steps to make Italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa:
- Toast dry spices in avocado oil for a few mins. Add onion,garlic, thyme and cook till translucent. Add turkey and cook till no pink shows. Add can tomatoes, tomato sauce and wine and allow to reduce. Add Parmesan and allow to melt..
- Mix quinoa to the turkey mixture..
- Cut peppers in half and remove stems and seeds. Put peppers on a sheet pan and fill with turkey quinoa mixture. Top peppers with shredded cheese. Bake at 400 for 15 mins or until peppers are tender. Top with fresh basil..
Stir well to combine then cover. Take a fork and poke a few holes in the bottom of the green peppers, and set in a baking dish. Stuff each pepper with the turkey quinoa mixture to the top. These Southwestern Turkey Stuffed Peppers are filled with quinoa, black beans, roasted corn, and spices. Topped with typical taco fixings, this healthy meal is a twist on a classic and filled with fiber and protein.
If you find this Italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.