Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are actually great for driving away bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. They help you feel full also which can really help to better your mood. Feeling famished can really bring you down! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. You digest these grains quicker than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground turkey stuffed calzone with garlic buttered crust recipe. To make ground turkey stuffed calzone with garlic buttered crust you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust:
- You need 1 handful of freshly prepared dough.
- You need 1 lbs of ground turkey.
- Get 1 of medium tomato, diced.
- Use 1/2 of Onion, diced.
- Take 1 cup of marinara or pizza sauce.
- You need of seasoning salts.
- Use 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust:
- Roll out your dough on a well floured surface into a large oval/rectangle that is about twice the size that you want your calzone to be..
- Prepare ground turkey by browning it in a stovetop pan with most of your Minced garlic. Drain all the juices from the pan and add your tomatoes and onions. Once veggies have softened add your marinara sauce and continue to cook until it reduces slightly..
- Lay down half of your cheese on one half of the dough making sure to keep it a 1/4 inch or so from the ends. Add your ground turkey mix over top then add the rest of the cheese. Wet the ends of the dough before flipping the empty half over and sealing it..
- Cook in the oven at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until crispy. Melt butter and mix with the rest of the minced garlic. Spread mixture over the calzone after it is out of the oven and sprinkle some seasoning salt or parmesan on top. Enjoy!.
Plus, it can be served in a variety of ways so it never gets boring. Pin it now to save for later Pin Recipe. All your favorite pizza toppings stuffed inside a pizza dough then baked! All your favorite pizza toppings stuffed inside a pizza dough then baked! Transfer to a lightly greased cookie sheet.
If you find this Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.