BLT Sandwich in a Frying Pan. "blt sandwich With of recipes for lunches and light meals, there's no reason to be bored with your midday meal ever again. Find easy to make food recipes. Basic, no-frills BLT sandwiches couldn't be easier to make — the ingredients are right in the name!
This is a sandwich that I crave a lot. I am just posting it because I couldn't find it posted already on the Zaar. It can be made with varying recipes according to personal preference.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, blt sandwich in a frying pan. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BLT Sandwich in a Frying Pan is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. BLT Sandwich in a Frying Pan is something which I have loved my whole life.
"blt sandwich With of recipes for lunches and light meals, there's no reason to be bored with your midday meal ever again. Find easy to make food recipes. Basic, no-frills BLT sandwiches couldn't be easier to make — the ingredients are right in the name!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have blt sandwich in a frying pan using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make BLT Sandwich in a Frying Pan:
- Get 1 loaf of Sliced bread (2cm thick).
- Prepare 3 slice of Bacon.
- Take 3 of Egg.
- Get 3 of leaves Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Make ready 1 of Pizza cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Butter (Margarine).
Simple variants include using different types of lettuce, toasting or not, or adding mayonnaise. A BLT by definition is a sandwich containing the three principal ingredients that give it its name: bacon, lettuce and tomato. Pour some vegetable oil into a non-stick frying pan and fry the bacon over a medium heat until cooked as desired. Wash the lettuce leaves and shake dry before arranging in an. "This is a sandwich that warrants no introduction—the name says it all.
Instructions to make BLT Sandwich in a Frying Pan:
- Wash the lettuce and soak in water briefly (to crisp). Drain well. Slice the tomato into 1cm thickness..
- After frying the bacon, fry the eggs sunny‐side up..
- Spread the butter on the bread and top with the pizza cheese..
- On top of the cheese, add the bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise, in that order..
- Place the fried egg on last, taking care not to break the yolk. Heat a frying pan with butter, toast the sandwich with the egg side face down (over low-medium heat)..
- Once the egg starts to cook, flip over the sandwich and press down on top with a spatula..
- Cut the sandwich into desired serving sizes, and serve..
While I've had my fair share of sad, limp, and dry BLT's, this one is far from that. Frying the bacon in a pan just gives you more control and keeps them frying in all their glorious fat, but you can also bake them until crisp in the oven. A mini BLT tea sandwich that's a hit at parties and afternoon teas. Easy to make and even easier to eat! Tasty and adorable, everyone will love them.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food blt sandwich in a frying pan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!