Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken soup for your soul recipe. You can have homemade chicken soup for your soul using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul:
- Provide 1 of Whole raw chicken.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chicken bullion.
- Provide 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- Take 1 small of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dill weed.
- You need 3 dash of Poultry seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of Season salt (really season the chicken to your liking, I used Jonny's).
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 2 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Get 3 medium of Carrots peeled and sliced.
Instructions to make Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul:
- Fill a large pot up with water and place the raw cleaned chicken in the water and boil for about an hour depending how much your chicken weighs. Add chopped onion, garlic, celery, dill, poultry seasoning, season salt, &pepper. Also Teaspoon of olive oil. & chicken bullion..
- When chicken is done and the meat pulls apart easily, take chicken out of the pot and put in a dish, then add to the pot two cups of chopped carrots, and your noodles..
- Add your shredded chicken.
- After you add your noodles stir frequently until they are done.
- Dish & enjoy.
Recipe Instructions: As always the key to great cooking is to be prepared and to use quality ingredients. Dice your onions, finely chop your celery and parsley and thinly slice your carrots and parsnips. Remove the skin from the chicken breast and place them in a Dutch oven. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Put the bones and carcass from a leftover chicken (they can be in pieces) in a large pot.
If you find this Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.