Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, soy-brown sugar glazed chicken thighs. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook soy-brown sugar glazed chicken thighs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of skin-on bone-in chicken thighs.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs:
- Heat oven to 375°F. In a small bowl, beat brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic with a whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- Heat a cast iron skillet or roasting pan over medium-high heat. Rub chicken with oil and place skin side down in skillet. Sear chicken, without moving, 3 to 5 minutes or until skin is browned and chicken releases easily from skillet. Sear opposite side another 3-5 minutes..
- Transfer chicken to plate. Pour off drippings from skillet. Return chicken to skillet, skin side up. Stir brown sugar soy mixture before pouring over chicken..
- Roast 15-25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone. Serve chicken with sauce over cooked rice..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food soy-brown sugar glazed chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!