Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were just anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel better. And now you know it can help you be happier also!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey chili stuffed potatoes recipe. You can cook turkey chili stuffed potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes:
- Provide 2 of lbs. Lean Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 C. of Onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of Can Diced Tomatoes (do not drain).
- Take 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp. of Chipotle Chili Powder.
- Use 2 tsp. of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1 tsp. of Smoked Paprika.
- Get 1 1/2 C. of Non-Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 6 of Russet Potatoes, baked.
- You need of Hot Sauce, if desired.
Instructions to make Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes:
- In a large skillet, cook onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes..
- Add ground turkey, cook, breaking up while it browns..
- When turkey is almost cooked through, add spices and diced tomatoes..
- Let finish cooking and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Open up the potatoes lengthwise, divide chili among the potatoes. Top each with ¼ C. of cheese and a few dashes of hair sauce, if using..
You need of Can Diced Tomatoes (do not drain). Prepare … Ingredients: Sweet potato or white potato, lean ground turkey, kidney beans, black beans, tomatoes, chicken stock, onion, bell pepper, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, cayenne, salt, cheddar cheese (optional) Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes. Shredded Colby Jack or cheddar cheese, for topping. Simple Truth Organic® Plain Low-Fat Yogurt, for topping. Turkey Chili Stuffed Backed Potato is an amazing bean-less chili.
If you find this Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.