Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were simply anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you consume green tea. And now you know green tea can help improve your mood too!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese-stuffed turkey sliders recipe. To cook cheese-stuffed turkey sliders you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders:
- Get of The patties:.
- Get 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko crumbs.
- Take 3 tsp of mixed herb seasoning.
- Get 3 tsp of dried chives.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 dash of sesame oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (we used Monterey Jack).
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- Use of The sliders:.
- Use 4 of small ciabattas.
- Take To taste of lettuce.
- Take To taste of tomato.
- Provide To taste of red onion.
- Take To taste of avocado.
- You need To taste of pickles.
- Take To taste of ketchup.
- Get To taste of mustard (Dijon works best).
- You need To taste of mayonnaise.
Steps to make Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders:
- In a large bowl, mix the ground turkey with the other patty ingredients (except for the egg and the cheese) and knead. This is probably the most fun part of the process! Once you have a uniform mix, add the egg and keep on kneading. Still more fun!.
- Take 1/4 of the mixture and extend it on the palm of your hand. Place 1/4 of the cheese in the center and fold everything up to a ball, keeping the cheese sealed inside. Carefully form the ball into a patty roughly the shape of your ciabattas. Repeat for the other three patties..
- Heat up a griddle over medium-high heat and grill the patties (approx. 5 minutes per side). If you have any leftover cheese, you can place it on top of the patties after flipping..
- Assemble the sliders: spread mayo and mustard on both halves of the ciabatta, layer lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, pickles, and patty. Top it off with a dash of ketchup. (actually, this is just how we made them, you can assemble your sliders to your heart's desire) Enjoy!.
Serve it on a bun or a lettuce wrap and top it with your favorite burger toppings. Turkey burger stuffed with cheese can make them ahead up to a day ahead, then grill them when you're ready to eat. Shape each portion around a cube of cheese. Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Press the cheddar cheese cube into the meatball and wrap the meat around it, completely covering the cheese.
If you find this Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.