Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The beauty of salmon is that together with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corkscrew baked soup recipe. To make corkscrew baked soup you need 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corkscrew Baked Soup:
- Take of Pasta.
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Use 1 pound of corkscrew pasta.
- You need 1-1/2 quarts of water.
- Use of Potatoes.
- Get 1 of package/ envelope of instant mashed potatoes.
- Provide 2 cup of homemade mashed potatoes.
- Get of Breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Use 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Use 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of Cheeses.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 pound of shredded white extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use of Beef.
- Take 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Get 3/4 cup of sliced green olives.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- Take 16 ounces of jar spaghetti sauce I have a picture below.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Take To taste of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Corkscrew Baked Soup:
- Add salt to the water and boil..
- Boil the pasta and add to the butter. Don't drain the pasta but dip it out..
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Dice the onion and slice the olives. Take the pasta water and boil the beef, onions, and olives..
- Take the spaghetti sauce..
- Add the sauce to the beef. Boil for 10 minutes breaking up the ground chuck. Mix the breadcrumbs, butter and garlic. Add to the beef along with the mashed potatoes and instant potatoes. Stir well to mix thoroughly..
- In a deep, deep, 9×13 pan add pasta on the bottom and add the mild cheese on top..
- Add the meat sauce and shred the white cheese.
- Cover the top well using the mozzarella and white cheese..
- Mine was full so I put a surprise pan under the deep pan..
- Bake in the oven. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Serve up perfect portions of heart-warming soups with this generously sized ladle. It has built-in measurement markings of up to ½ cup to ensure equal distribution amongst the family! Serving from pot to bowl is now easy with two spouts on both. Run the chicken breasts through the dredge, shake to remove any excess flour, and place in the glass baking dish. While the chicken is cooking, mix two cans of mushroom soup with two cups buttermilk in a sauce pan and heat until bubbly.
If you find this Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.