Caribbean Tea Chicken Thighs /Yellow Rice.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, caribbean tea chicken thighs /yellow rice. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caribbean Tea Chicken Thighs /Yellow Rice is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Caribbean Tea Chicken Thighs /Yellow Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caribbean tea chicken thighs /yellow rice using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caribbean Tea Chicken Thighs /Yellow Rice:
- Make ready 6 of Chicken thighs.
- Take 1 of Bell pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lawry salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried rosemary, marjoram, thyme, onion, garlic ( 1/2 tsp of each).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Olives cut small.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Take 1 dash of Oyster sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Capers.
- Take 1 can of Can Tomatoes or tomato sauce as needed.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Take 1 of Bay leave.
- Take 1 cup of Oolong/fruit tea.
- Prepare 1 of Sour orange.
- Get of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Caribbean Tea Chicken Thighs /Yellow Rice:
- Clean and rinse the poultry in cold water.
- Season to taste with onion, Rosemary, majoram, thyme, garlic. Worcestershire, Larry salt, sour orange juice..
- Sauté in cast iron or other skillet until brown in both sides.
- Place the chicken in a multi-cooker or regular pan and add remaining on top. Add 1 cup of tea and cook covered until tender, to taste..
- With the broth (juice) resulted from this recipe, I took as base to prepare yellow rice. Having used the multi cooker, the chicken kept all its juices. Cook as regular rice and at serving add olive oil to taste..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food caribbean tea chicken thighs /yellow rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!