Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cornbread (Instant Pot) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cornbread (Instant Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornbread (Instant Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cornbread (instant pot) recipe. You can cook cornbread (instant pot) using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread (Instant Pot):
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 cup of cornmeal.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Cornbread (Instant Pot):
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar together with a whisk.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg and oil together.
- Whisk dry ingredients into egg mixture.
- Stop when batter is just combined.
- Pour the batter into greased springform or push pan.
- Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Add 1/2 cup water to inner pot of Instant Pot.
- Place pan on a trivet and place in inner pot.
- Close & lock lid. Make sure pressure release valve is turned to Sealing..
- Push PRESSURE COOK—Normal; Pressure: High; Timer: 1 hour.
- Natural Release—10 minutes.
- Push pressure relief valve to Quick Release..
- Take pan out and let sit for 10 minutes..
- Remove from pan and slice..
When Instant Pot is done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam. Using oven mittens, carefully remove the cornbread from the Instant Pot by lifting the handles of the trivet. Instant Pot Cornbread—need to free up some oven space? Make cornbread in your electric pressure cooker. I've been making an awesome cornbread recipe for a couple of years.
If you find this Cornbread (Instant Pot) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.