Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cowboy Candy Cornbread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cowboy Candy Cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cowboy Candy Cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cowboy candy cornbread recipe. You can cook cowboy candy cornbread using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cowboy Candy Cornbread:
- Use 2 cups of full fat buttermilk.
- Use 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Valley Brook Farms LLC Cowboy Candy.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of white cornmeal.
- Use 1 teaspoon of each salt, baking soda, baking powder.
- Use 2-3 teaspoons of bacon fat, vegetable oil, or ghee.
Steps to make Cowboy Candy Cornbread:
- Coat bottom and sides of 10 inch cast iron skillet with bacon (canola) oil and put in oven. Preheat to 450. – Whisk buttermilk & egg together. Add Cowboy Candy. Add cornmeal, whisking well. Add baking powder, soda and salt. – Take pan out and drip any oil into batter. Whisk to incorporate and then pour batter back into the hot skillet. It sizzles and smells amazing. – Bake at 450 for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. – Take out of oven and turn onto plate. Cut into wedges and enjoy..
Preheat oven per cornbread package directions. Mix green chillis into ground beef. The mix of savory cream cheese with the sweet jam-like flavor profile of cowboy candy is similar to the mix of flavors from pepper jam and cream cheese, which is a popular pairing. Serve cowboy candy and cream cheese on toast, pitas, or crackers. Jalapeño peppers and cornbread go together.
If you find this Cowboy Candy Cornbread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.