Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Country Pot Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Country Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Country Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy country pot roast recipe. To cook easy country pot roast you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Country Pot Roast:
- You need of beef chuck roast.
- Get of Bacon drippings (or olive oil).
- You need of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Baby carrots.
- Prepare of small Potatoes.
- Get of Pearl onions.
- You need of Parsnips, cut in 1 inch strips.
- Take of Celery, chopped.
- Take of Garlic, smashed and sliced.
- Provide of Mushrooms, sliced.
- Get of Pot Roast or stew seasoning.
- Prepare of red wine.
- Get of water.
Steps to make Easy Country Pot Roast:
- Sprinkle the roast with garlic salt and pepper..
- Melt the bacon drippings in a large frying pan on high heat..
- Gently place the roast in the pan..
- Sear all sides of the roast including the edges..
- Holding the lid over the majority of the pan, quickly pour in 3 cups of water. Steam will be hot..
- Reduce heat to medium low and gently simmer for 4 hours..
- An hour before you want to eat, add all the veggies. Arrange them around the meat so they are mostly covered with broth..
- Sprinkle the seasoning packet over everything, cover and turn up the heat to medium low..
- Divide the meat into chunks after 30 minutes so the broth can flavor the meaty morsels even more..
- Simmer for an hour, allow to sit 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Country Pot Roast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.