Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pan cooked Oxtail recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan cooked Oxtail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan cooked Oxtail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably choose lots of food items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan cooked oxtail recipe. You can cook pan cooked oxtail using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pan cooked Oxtail:
- Use 1 lb of Oxtail.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of browning or soy sauce(taste better with browning sauce).
- Take 2 tbsp of oxtail seasoning or your fav seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt 🧂.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumming.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 box of chicken stock (32oz).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped carrots 🥕.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped onion 🌰.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped bell peppers.
- Use 1 of glove garlic.
- Get 1 can of buttered bean.
Steps to make Pan cooked Oxtail:
- Wash oxtail, then add powdered seasonings and browning unto oxtail meat and mix well. Allow meat 🍖 to marinate overnight or 1hr.
- Pour cooking oil to pan and let hot,then add the oxtail and allow to brown/sear for 4mins on each side. Add chicken or beef stock and cover and allow to cook for 4 to 5hrs or until meat is tender. Cook in medium to low heat add water or stock when necessary..
- Once meat is tender add chopped onions, carrots 🥕, bell peppers, garlic and cover. Simmer for 10mins. Then add beans and cover for another 2mins. ENJOY!!.
I've had some pretty good ones at Jamaican restaurants but because they are so expensive I wanted to make my own. I am so glad I did. Turned out great meat falling off the bone and the gravy to die for. We ate with brown rice and collard greens. Cooking oxtails in a Crock-Pot is the ideal way to turn this tough, old-fashioned cut into some of the best beef you've ever tasted.
If you find this Pan cooked Oxtail recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.