Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy Pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy pancake recipe. To cook fluffy pancake you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fluffy Pancake:
- Prepare of Cake batter.
- Use 1 of egg yolks.
- Take 1 teaspoon of powder sugar.
- Use 2 tablespoon of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Use 3 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare as needed of sugar.
- You need of Meringue.
- Provide 2 of egg whites.
- You need 1 &1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
Instructions to make Fluffy Pancake:
- Take a bowl add egg yolk and sugar and mix it well until it become pale in colour..
- Mix milk and oil. Now pour this mixture into egg mix in 3 batches and mix well each time..
- In this mixture sieve all purpose flour and baking powder and whisk well. You have to make sure batter is sticky. We have to make gluten at this point. Now add salt and vanilla essence and give it a good mix. Set it a side..
- Meringue-Take a bowl add egg whites and with the help of electrical beater whisk it in low speed till it form foam. At this point add half of the sugar and keep whisking until it become shiny. Now add rest of the sugar add whisk it in high speed until stiff peaks form. It will take 3-4 mins..
- Now corporate this meringue in the cake batter. Firstly take 1/3 of the meringue and whisk it with hand beater in taping motions for 5-6 times. When 80% meringue will mix making a circular motion to combine. Do not mix completely otherwise you will over mix the batter..
- Add another 1/3 of meringue and follow same steps as previous one. Now add rest of the meringue and mix 80-90%..
- Now take a spatula to make sure every part is mixed. It will hold it's shape when you drop, if you mixed properly..
- Now heat up a non-stick tawa and grease it with 1 teaspoon oil. Now pour cake batter as much as you want and cover it with lid for 3-4 min on low flame. After that flip it over. If it's not easy to flip then cook for another 1 minute. Now flip this and cover it with lid and cook it for 3-4 mins..
- Now transfer them into serving plate. Dust powder sugar, add butter and drizzle honey on the top. Here your tempting pancake is ready. Enjoy this yummy pancake with friends and family..
- Note- Mixing the meringue in batter with whisk is better than spatula because each wire of whisk mix the meringue and batter quickly without deflating the meringue..
- Do not use butter while greasing the tawa. Because butter is pure fat so it's easy to burn..
- You have to make sure that you bake this pancake in the lowest heat of your gas stove..
If you find this Fluffy Pancake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.