Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Coke Chicken Wing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coke Chicken Wing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coke Chicken Wing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coke chicken wing recipe. You can cook coke chicken wing using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coke Chicken Wing:
- Provide 10 pieces of chicken wings.
- You need 330 ml of Coke (do not use Diet Coke).
- Provide 20 g of Ginger.
- Get 30 ml of soy sauce.
- Take 5 pieces of Garlic.
- Provide of Chilli (optional).
- Get of Spring Onion (optional).
Steps to make Coke Chicken Wing:
- Clean the chicken wings then leave them in soy sauce and coke for 4 hours.
- Put the chicken wings in oven until the skin is crispy (you can skip this step if you prefer wings with tender skin).
- Stir fry garlic, ginger and spring onion.
- Put the soy sauce and coke along with the chicken wings into the pot. Cover and cook with medium heat for 40 minutes.
- Take out the wings, continue cook the sauce until it’s concentrated and thick. Pour the sauce on top of the chicken wings. Voilà ❤️.
Add the cola and dried red chili pepper to the chicken wings. During this process, pick up ginger, scallion and remove the floats on the surface. Cook until all the sauce is coated on the chicken wings. Pour in the other half of the soy sauce, the sherry, and the Coke and bring the liquid to a simmer. Season the chicken with black pepper.
If you find this Coke Chicken Wing recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.