Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that it helps you to elevate your moods too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken wings recipe. You can have chicken wings using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken wings:
- Use of Chicken wings 2kgs.
- Take 1 ltr of Chicken stock.
- Take 1 tbs of Garlic chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger chopped.
- Take 100 gms of Onions chopped.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use 500 ml of Tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Chicken wings:
- On your medium heat pot boil your wings in a chicken stock for 15mins.
- After they are cooked strain your wings and put your stock aside.
- Heat a cooking pan put oil, onions, garlic, Ginger and cook them for 3 -5mins.
- Add your tomato sauce and leave it to simmer for 10mins.
- Add your coriander sticks and some chicken stock and let it cook for 5mims.
- Then add your wings and let it cook for 10mins..
- Serve with your chopped coriander leaves..
Spread the chicken wings on the prepared baking pan spacing them evenly. Do not overcrowd or they will not crisp up properly. Meanwhile, cook the rice according to packet instructions, then drain, spread out on a tray and leave to cool. Meanwhile, place the marinate mixture in a saucepan on the stove and reduce it by half (over medium heat). Add a little cornflour mixed with water to thicken slightly.
If you find this Chicken wings recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.