Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy Nutella Dorayaki / Yummy Japanese Pancake Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Nutella Dorayaki / Yummy Japanese Pancake Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Select water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy nutella dorayaki / yummy japanese pancake sandwich recipe. You can have fluffy nutella dorayaki / yummy japanese pancake sandwich using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Nutella Dorayaki / Yummy Japanese Pancake Sandwich:
- Prepare 3 of units large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Condensed Milk.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water (Please adjust).
- You need 2 cups of Cornflour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Use of Vanilla essence.
- You need of For fillings.
- Get of Options: Nutella / Red bean / Cream.
Steps to make Fluffy Nutella Dorayaki / Yummy Japanese Pancake Sandwich:
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and sugar, and beat the mixture until fluffy using a mixer..
- Add in condensed milk and cooking oil. Mix well. Add in vanilla essence..
- Sift flour and baking powder together in a bowl. Add in flour and water alternately. Adjust the batter. Not too thick and not too watery..
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat and dab an oil using a towel. Pour the batter using a ladle or a measuring cup..
- When you see the surface of the batter starting to bubble, flip over and cook the other side. Transfer to a plate and cover up with a damp towel to prevent from drying. You do not need to oil the pan again. Continue making pancakes (you can make about 12 pancakes)..
- Make sandwich with Nutella paste. Put more Nutella paste in the center so the shape of dorayaki will be curved (middle part should be thicker). Wrap dorayaki with plastic wrap until ready to serve. Enjoy! 😍.
If you find this Fluffy Nutella Dorayaki / Yummy Japanese Pancake Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.