Sweet & Fruity Blueberry-Plum Baked Acorn Squash. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Subscribe to The Sweet Band Official YouTube channel!
Funny How Sweet Co-Co Can Be. THE SWEET are a National Treasure, British at the core and a Rock Music Phenomena that has taken every continent by storm for almost five decades. The Golden Thread that links the past through to the. Изучайте релизы The Sweet на Discogs. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от The Sweet на маркетплейсе Discogs.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sweet & fruity blueberry-plum baked acorn squash. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Subscribe to The Sweet Band Official YouTube channel!
Sweet & Fruity Blueberry-Plum Baked Acorn Squash is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sweet & Fruity Blueberry-Plum Baked Acorn Squash is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet & fruity blueberry-plum baked acorn squash using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Fruity Blueberry-Plum Baked Acorn Squash:
- Get 2 of acorn squash.
- Prepare 2-4 of plums.
- Get 2-4 of peaches.
- Prepare 2 cups of blueberries.
- Make ready 4 cups of brown sugar.
- Get of Ground Cinnamon.
- Get of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get of Chopped Green Onion.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter.
- Make ready of Optional Maple Syrup.
Instructions to make Sweet & Fruity Blueberry-Plum Baked Acorn Squash:
- Preheat Oven to 375°. Cut Acorn Squash in halves. Use a spoon to dig out the seeds and guts and discard..
- Divide butter into quarters. Then each quarter in half, as you add 1 quarter to the center of each acorn squash half. Add half a cup of brown sugar to the centers on top of the butter. Shake a bit of cinnamon on top..
- Next, mix together and add diced peaches, diced plums, and blueberries as filling into the 4 halves of acorn squash right on top of the butter and brown sugar in the bottom..
- Top with remaining half cup of brown sugar for each. Shake more Cinnamon across tops. Sprinkle chopped green onion and then shredded mozzarella over top of each acorn squash half. (Optional: I also occasionally drizzle maple syrup across the tops!).
- Bake for 1 hour or until softened. You can fork or spoon them right out of the skin. Or You can remove and mash them like candied sweet mashed potatoes! The kids love them! And You can freezer bag them and store for a nutritious side later!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sweet & fruity blueberry-plum baked acorn squash recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!