Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fresh made multi dip/salsa tray. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fresh made multi dip/salsa tray using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray:
- Take of Guacamole Dip.
- Get 2 of Avocados.
- Make ready 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Get 1 of small sweet onion.
- Get 1 of small jalapeno.
- Take of salt, pepper, garlic salt (to your taste).
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take of Mango Pineapple Salsa.
- Take 1 of mango.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh diced pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of purple onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of green/red bell pepper.
- Make ready 8 sprigs of cilantro (to your taste).
- Prepare of Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette.
- Take 1 cup of cilantro.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of extra vinegar olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get pinch of minced garlic.
- Take of Red Salsa.
- Get of (pick your favorite).
- Get of Corn Salsa.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen sweet corn.
- Get 1/2 cup of diced purple onion.
- Make ready 1 of diced tomato.
- Make ready of small amount of cilantro (to your taste).
- Take of salt & pepper (to your taste).
- Prepare pinch of garlic salt.
- Get of Sour Cream.
Steps to make Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray:
- Guacamole Dip: place avocados, cut in half and remove seed, and place in medium sized bowl. Add rest of ingredients to avocados and mix/smash thoroughly..
- Mango Pineapple Salsa: place mango, cut and dice, place in medium sized bowl. Add rest of ingredients to mango and mix thoroughly..
- Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette: Puree cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, orange juice, salt, pepper and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Corn Salsa: Place bag of frozen corn in medium sized pan and cook on medium heat, dice 1/2 cup of purple onion, dice 1 tomato, add salt and pepper (to taste), pinch of garlic salt and place in medium sized bowl. Add heated corn to mixed bowl and refrigerate salsa..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fresh made multi dip/salsa tray recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!