Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato ‘Oyaki’ Rice Flour Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato ‘Oyaki’ Rice Flour Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more serotonin you have, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a great protein source.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato ‘oyaki’ rice flour pancakes recipe. To make potato ‘oyaki’ rice flour pancakes you only need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato ‘Oyaki’ Rice Flour Pancakes:
- Provide 2 of Medium Size Potatoes *peeled and shredded.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Rice Flour *OR 1/4 cup Rice Flour & 1/4 cup Glutinous Rice Flour.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of Water *depends on the moisture of the potatoes.
- Take of Canola Oil OR Vegetable Oil.
Instructions to make Potato ‘Oyaki’ Rice Flour Pancakes:
- Place shredded Potatoes, Salt and Rice Flour in a large bowl, add water and mix to make it the right pancake batter texture. Do not add too much water..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of Oil in a frying pan over a medium to high heat, pour the desired amount of potato mixture and cook both sides, then cook further about 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Add more oil if needed..
- Transfer the potato pancakes onto a plate covered with paper towel to soak up excess oil. Serve hot with your favourite sauce..
This 'Potato & Smoked Salmon Pancakes' can be made with any flour of your choice. And you don't need to shred or grate Potatoes by hand. There are many variations these days and this 'Potato Oyaki' is quite popular. Whisk in the rice flour until no dry lumps remain. There are many variations these days and this 'Potato Oyaki' is quite popular.
If you find this Potato ‘Oyaki’ Rice Flour Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.