Simple Tender Spare Ribs.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, simple tender spare ribs. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Tender Spare Ribs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Simple Tender Spare Ribs is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple tender spare ribs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Tender Spare Ribs:
- Make ready 700 grams of Porkbelly meat with the bones intact.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Ingredients to add to the pressure cooker:.
- Prepare 1/2 of Grated onion.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger (grated).
- Get 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Take 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 150 ml of Red wine.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water (enough to immerse the meat in).
Steps to make Simple Tender Spare Ribs:
- These are the ingredients..
- Season the porkbelly meat ribs with salt and pepper, and brown on both sides in a pan..
- Add to the pressure cooker and mix together, and then add in the browned pork belly ribs..
- Cook over a heat a little lower than medium for 20 minutes in the pressure cooker..
- Remove the meat, skim off the grease floating to the surface, and lightly boil the broth..
- Once the sauce has become glossy and has thickened. Pour the sauce over the meat and serve!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple tender spare ribs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!