Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pear bread. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pear Bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pear Bread is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pear bread using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pear Bread:
- Make ready 2 of pears peeled and cored.
- Make ready 2 of eggs beaten.
- Make ready 2 tbsps of dairy free milk.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon optional.
- Take 200 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- Make ready 150 g of caster sugar.
- Take 4 tbsps of dairy free natural yoghurt.
Instructions to make Pear Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease and line a 900g loaf tin.
- Eat together the eggs, dairy free milk and natural yoghurt Blitz the pear in a blender or grate the pears Stir in the cinnamon, caster sugar, flour and diced pear Spoon into the loaf tin Bake for 55 minutes Remove from the loaf tin and allow to cool before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pear bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!