Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Wings tikka recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wings tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wings tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were simply anticipating to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wings tikka recipe. You can have wings tikka using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wings tikka:
- Use 15 pieces of Chicken wings.
- Get 1 packet of Chicken Tikka masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of yoghurt.
- Use of Oil for brushing Tikka.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baisan.
- Take 1 tbsp of vinegar.
Instructions to make Wings tikka:
- First of all soak wings in vinegar water so that while cooking no blood will come out of it.
- Wash them thoroughly and let it dry.
- In bowl add wings and add Ginger garlic Tikka masala lemon juice and mix it.
- Let it marinate overnight.
- Next day add yoghurt in it and marinate it for two hours.
- Before cooking add baisan in it so that the masala gets properly stick with the wings.
- Put the wings in seekh and cook it on stove heat.
- I put some coal on stove let it burnt and then cooked my Tikka.
Place the raised trivet in the inner pot of the pressure cooker and then place the basket with wings on top of the trivet. Rub salt over wings in a shallow dish, then rub spice paste all over. Melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Stir in tomato sauce and cream. Cook the wings in the oven according to package instructions.
If you find this Wings tikka recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.