Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Honey Almond Corn Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Almond Corn Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Almond Corn Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey almond corn bread recipe. To cook honey almond corn bread you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Almond Corn Bread:
- Take 1 cup of almond flour.
- Provide 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar or blue agave.
- Get 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Get 1 cup of almond milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Take 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of honey.
Instructions to make Honey Almond Corn Bread:
- In a bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar (if using agave, combine with wet ingredients in step 4), baking powder, and salt..
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs..
- In a separate bowl, mix corn starch and almond milk..
- Mix almond milk, oil, agave (if used), and honey into the eggs. Then, stir the wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just moisted..
- Pour into a greased 9-in square baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean..
- For a desert, spread a very small amount of honey on top, and optionally add whipped cream or sugar glaze. Serve warm..
Eggs – These help bind the cornbread together and prevent it from being too crumbly. Honey – Often optional, but gives a subtle sweetness. Almond flour: I use blanched and finely ground almond flour. I don't recommend using a coarse almond meal. Kosher salt: If using fine salt, you might want to reduce the amount you use.
If you find this Honey Almond Corn Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.