Spicy Sausage Stir Fry with Plum Sauce. These stir fry sauces are unique, made with simple pantry ingredients, and are ready in just five This lemon sesame stir fry sauce is a mellow sauce with light lemon and sesame flavors, balanced The recipe is awesome and tastes great!!!! I cook with Italian sausage, mushroom, and green pepper. The spicy plum sauce in this stir-fry recipe has a heat that builds, and sweetness that complements the smokiness of the tofu.
For the stir fry, stir together the spiced plums and vinegar and then add the strips of pork. Heat the sesame oil in a large wok and add the pork and plum sauce – be careful as it will sizzle a bit. This is a great homemade stir fry sauce that you can easily make yourself.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy sausage stir fry with plum sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Sausage Stir Fry with Plum Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Spicy Sausage Stir Fry with Plum Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
These stir fry sauces are unique, made with simple pantry ingredients, and are ready in just five This lemon sesame stir fry sauce is a mellow sauce with light lemon and sesame flavors, balanced The recipe is awesome and tastes great!!!! I cook with Italian sausage, mushroom, and green pepper. The spicy plum sauce in this stir-fry recipe has a heat that builds, and sweetness that complements the smokiness of the tofu.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spicy sausage stir fry with plum sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Sausage Stir Fry with Plum Sauce:
- Take 1 packages of Jeanie O Spicy Turkey Sausage Links or spicy italian sausage.
- Take 2 of Red Bell Peppers, sliced.
- Make ready 1/2 of small red onion sliced.
- Take 2 cup of broccoli florets (optional).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sesame oil (use a darkened one if you can).
- Make ready of Easy Plum Sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1/2 cup of soy sauce (use a good soy for best results, no Kikoman).
- Take 4 tbsp of plum jam or preserves.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of shredded ginger (ground will do also).
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped italian parsley.
- Get 1/4 cup of sliced green onion or scallions.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of rice flour.
It's the perfect sauce for stir fry. You can add as much heat as you'd like. Husband begged for stir-fry, so I had to search for a good stir-fry sauce. I found a couple that I liked, but I ended up making my own and throwing stuff.
Steps to make Spicy Sausage Stir Fry with Plum Sauce:
- Mix all plum sauce ingredients until well incorporated, set aside.
- Cook sausage whole until browned, about 10-12 minutes.
- Slice sausage into medallions, set aside, reserve juices. dont worry if slightly undercooked.
- On med high heat saute veg in sesame oil about 5 minutes or until slightly tender… Start with your toughest veggies first.
- Add sliced sausage and juices back to veg and saute until sausage is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Add sauce mix to pan and bring to boil, stir frequently.
- Reduce heat to simmer until sauce thickens.
- Serve over warm Jasmine rice garnished with fresh sliced green onion or scallions.
Beef Stir Fry with Spicy Hoisin Sauce Hoisin Shrimp with Broccoli – Juicy shrimp stir-fry with San-J Hoisin Sauce and healthy broccoli. Chicken and Green Beans Stir FryRoti n Rice. Stir-fried Pork With Broccoli, Capsicum And Hokkien. Creamy and luscious, stir-fried eggplant with plum sauce is a dish to die for.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy sausage stir fry with plum sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!