Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cornbread and Pork Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornbread and Pork Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cornbread and pork casserole recipe. To make cornbread and pork casserole you need 26 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread and Pork Casserole:
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of ground pork.
- Prepare of Chili———.
- Get 1 of small onion diced.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 15 ounce of can of field peas.
- Get 15 ounce of can of tomato soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take of Cornbread————–.
- Take 3 cups of self-rising cornbread mix.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 3 of large organic duck eggs.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Use 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide of Layers————-.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 15 ounce of can Heinz vegetarian beans.
- You need of Toppings———–.
- Provide To taste of pickled jalapeño peppers.
- Use To taste of sour cream.
Steps to make Cornbread and Pork Casserole:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the pork and onions with the chili spices listed and brown..
- Add the field peas sauté for 7 minutes.
- Add the tomato soup and milk.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Mix the cornbread ingredients and make a dough. It will be just a bit sticky.
- Add a third of the dough to the bottom of a casserole dish I used a 10 inch deep dish pan.
- Add all the chili.
- Add half the cheese.
- Add the vegetarian beans.
- Add the rest of the dough on top.
- Add the remaining paprika and cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with toppings I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Pour off or skim excess fat from liquid in casserole. Spread corn-bread batter evenly over top of pork mixture in. Cornbread Pork Chop Casserole is a baked boneless pork chops dinner perfect for a weeknight dinner or easy meal prep. Serve with Meat: This casserole makes a lovely side dish for any chicken, pork or steak recipe! It goes really well with this Slow Cooker Lemon Butter Chicken recipe.
If you find this Cornbread and Pork Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.