Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon chicken & potato oven bake recipe. To cook lemon chicken & potato oven bake you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake:
- Get of chicken thighs/drumsticks, with skin and bone.
- Get of Jersey Royal new potatoes, washed but not peeled. Cut into halves unless small.
- Get of red onion, sliced.
- Take of red peppers, deseeded and sliced.
- Get of large lemon, juice of.
- Use of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic, crushed.
- Get of dried rosemary.
- You need of dried thyme.
- Take of dried oregano.
- Use of cumin.
- You need of sea salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- Get of dry white wine.
- Take of red chili, sliced (I leave seeds in).
- You need of chili flakes.
- You need of paprika.
- Use of fresh coriander, chopped.
Steps to make Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake:
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 7 or electric equivalent (180C if Circotherm)..
- Arrange chicken portions, potatoes, onion and peppers in an oven-proof dish..
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil and crushed garlic together and pour evenly over the chicken, potatoes, onion and peppers..
- Mix the rosemary, thyme, oregano, cumin, sea salt and pepper together and “cast” it like seed evenly over the chicken and potatoes..
- Pour the wine gently over all. Gently turn the chicken and potatoes so that all sides are moist. The chicken pieces should end up on top, skin-side upwards..
- Distribute the chili, chili flakes and paprika evenly over all..
- Cook in pre-heated oven for 45 minutes, then increase the heat to Gas Mark 8 or electric equivalent (Circotherm 190C) and cook for a further 15-20 minutes until both chicken and potatoes are cooked..
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve onto hot plates. Accompaniments are not needed but some roasted Mediterranean vegetables and/or a crusty roll go well – however, this is a pretty substantial meal in itself..
Cream and lemon are a luscious combination and is sensational served over golden crispy chicken. This baked lemon chicken is coated in a lemon herb and butter sauce. Place chicken breasts in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Pour in lemon juice, olive oil, lemon pepper, basil, oregano, and salt. Shake it a bit so all the chicken get covered.
If you find this Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.