Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cherry Cordial Cannoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cherry Cordial Cannoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry cordial cannoli recipe. You can have cherry cordial cannoli using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Cordial Cannoli:
- Take of For the filling.
- Provide 15 oz of ricotta.
- Use 8 oz of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Provide 15 of maraschino cherries chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare of For shells.
- Provide 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter cut into tiny pieces.
- Provide 1/2 cup of your favorite red wine.
- Use 2 of large egg yolk.
- Use 1 of egg white.
- Get of Canola oil for frying.
Steps to make Cherry Cordial Cannoli:
- For Filling: combine everything in a bowl and fold together. Chill in fridge at least 45 min..
- For Shells: In a mixing bowl mix together flour sugar cinnamon and salt. Add butter and work it in with your fingers until it feels sandy..
- Add wine and egg yolk and stir untill it comes together. Knead until smooth, cut in half, roll out into a disk, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 45 min to an hour..
- In a dutch oven, or large pot, bring canola oil up to 360°..
- Roll dough out very thin and cut into 3-4 inch circles. Spray cannoli forms with cooking spray and wrap circles around form, brushing the ends with egg white to hold them together..
- Fry untill deep golden brown. Pipe filling into shells as they cool. Repeat until you are out of filling and serve..
A fun twist to our Cannoli beer this version adds a balance of chocolate and cherries creating a Cherry Cordial. A cordial is a type of confection in which liquid filling is placed within a chocolate shell. Varieties include Marshmallow Peeps for Easter, Cherry Cordial for Valentine's day, and Pumpkin Spice for the fall season. Other rotating Cannoli flavors you can find here are Chocolate Cherry, Salted Caramel, Chocolate Peanut Butter, S'mores, Pecan Pie, Chocolate Orange, Irish Creme, and many more experimental flavors such as Cinnamon. When made from scratch, cannolis can be time-intensive, but for this recipe we started with pre-made cannoli shells making for a much easier and faster dessert.
If you find this Cherry Cordial Cannoli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.