Plum Jam. This two-ingredient plum jam recipe is really a cross between plum jam and plum preserves. It's awesome paired with breakfast pancakes or crepes. Run a knife or a thin spatula around the insides of the jars after they have been filled to remove any air bubbles.
We got a bumper crop of organic plums off of our golden plum tree this season. We have been having fun finding ways to preserve our bounty for winter. Home-made jam is always better than store bought.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, plum jam. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Plum Jam is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Plum Jam is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This two-ingredient plum jam recipe is really a cross between plum jam and plum preserves. It's awesome paired with breakfast pancakes or crepes. Run a knife or a thin spatula around the insides of the jars after they have been filled to remove any air bubbles.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have plum jam using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Plum Jam:
- Get 4 1/2 cup of seeded and chopped Plums.
- Make ready 6 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- Get 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready 1 envelope of Dry Pectin.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
Try this Easy Plum Jam and enjoy your produce throughout the coming year – if it lasts that long. If you are a plum lover, jam lover or simply a food lover, you have got to try the plum jam prepared with this recipe. If you have more plums than you can eat or give away, consider turning the extra plums into jam. The process is fairly simple, and you can keep properly canned plum jam for several months before it.
Steps to make Plum Jam:
- Put prepared Plums in pot with water and bring to rolling boil.
- Boil for 20 minutes.
- Add sugar, lemon juice, butter and pectin.
- Bring to full rolling boil again stirring often.
- Boil for 1 minute at full rolling boil do spoon on ice test to make sure it will set if not boil longer.
- Put in sterilized 1/2 pint jelly jars and install lids and rings.
- Put in water bath canner and boil for 10 minutes in water.
- Take jars out of canner and let cool on counter test after cool to make sure jars sealed by pressing on tops of lids.
Save the flavors of summer by making jam and enjoying it year round. Plum jam isn't often found in your grocery store so making it at home is a special treat. Plum jam is another great way to turn those wonderfully plump, flavorful and juicy plums into something delicious that you can enjoy all year long. It's delicious added to cakes, in muffins. Make Delicious Plum Jam with Plums (from Plum Wine).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food plum jam recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!