Paleo Plum Cake.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, paleo plum cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Paleo Plum Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Paleo Plum Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have paleo plum cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Paleo Plum Cake:
- Take 2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chilled coconut oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of almond milk (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut flour (optional).
- Get 3 of plums, cut up (or however many youd like).
Instructions to make Paleo Plum Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine all ingredients except coconut oil and plums..
- Add chilled coconut oil..
- Grease 9×9 inch pan..
- Pour batter into pan and place plums on top..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Let cool..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food paleo plum cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!