Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Shrimp Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Shrimp Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shrimp curry recipe. To make coconut shrimp curry you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Shrimp Curry:
- Use 1/3 cup of dried or fresh cilantro.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Granulated garlic.
- Prepare 13 oz of coconut milk (i used golden star).
- Provide 1 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Take of pink himalyan rock salt (trader joes selles it).
- Use 1/3 cup of curry powder.
- Use 1/3 cup of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red curry paste.
- Get 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp ( i used trader joe's red argentina peeled and devained).
- Use 1 tbsp of 1 Good Glob of coconut oil.
Steps to make Coconut Shrimp Curry:
- Mix together in a microwave safe bowl cilantro, curry, turmeric,garlic powder and whisk that together.
- After you've whisked the dry ingredients add the coconut milk, lime juice, red curry paste and the sliced cherry tomatoes and stir that around. It should have a light orange color when combined..
- Place your curry soup stuff, in the microwave for 4min 30sec on high..
- Check your mixture to see if it is piping hot throughout. You may have to reheat and stir it a few more times depending, on you microwave.
- Next in a medium sized nonstick pan, heat table spoon of coconut oil on med heat. ( if you don't have a nonstick pan just coat the pan heavily with oil and keep the temp low so the shrimp won't burn.
- Reduce the heat if your oil is melting to fast and add your shrimp. Feel free to add more oil, it'll give your shrimp more flavor..
- While cooking shrimp check periodically, to make sure they do not over cook. For red argentina shrimp just follow directions on package..
- Once your shrimp is cooked completley add shrimp and juices to your curry mixture, and let them steap together for 5 min..
- Add rice or quinoa if desired and enjoy :D.
If you find this Coconut Shrimp Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.