Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chilled Soy Milk Potage Soup with Eggplants recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilled Soy Milk Potage Soup with Eggplants recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilled Soy Milk Potage Soup with Eggplants recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilled soy milk potage soup with eggplants recipe. To make chilled soy milk potage soup with eggplants you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chilled Soy Milk Potage Soup with Eggplants:
- Take of Eggplants (slim Japanese type).
- Get of Water.
- Prepare of White wine (or sake).
- You need of Consomme stock cube.
- Use of Soy milk.
- Use of Krazy Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Get of Umeboshi.
Steps to make Chilled Soy Milk Potage Soup with Eggplants:
- Peel the eggplants and soak in water! You can use a peeler..
- Chop into bite-size pieces, and soak in water again! Leave for about 5 minutes to remove the bitterness..
- Add the eggplants and white wine in a pot, and turn on the heat..
- When it starts to boil, turn down the heat to low, and add the consomme. Cover with a lid, and simmer for about 30 minutes, then the eggplants become soft..
- Blend in a blender..
- Pour in soy milk, and adjust the flavour with Krazy Salt and pepper. Chill in the fridge..
- Take it out from the fridge and taste. It'll take on a different flavor when chilled..
- Serve in a bowl, and top with umeboshi with the pit removed, then it's done. The umeboshi is a must..
If you find this Chilled Soy Milk Potage Soup with Eggplants recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.