Healthy Prune Scones.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy prune scones. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Prune Scones is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Healthy Prune Scones is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have healthy prune scones using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Prune Scones:
- Prepare 200 g of Flour.
- Take 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Make ready 100 g of prune puree.
- Prepare 70 ml of Milk.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Steps to make Healthy Prune Scones:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Put flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl and mix together well. Then add the honey and prune puree into the bowl to stir..
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl and pour, along with the milk, into the main mixture slowly, mix well. Then add olive oil and mix to make a dough..
- With your hands, form the dough into golf ball size, and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Press flat slightly with your hand. Bake for 15 min and remove to a cooling rack..
- How to make prune puree; Put 200 g prunes and 90 ml lukewarm water into a blender and mix well..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy prune scones recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!