Corn Fritters. Corn fritters are often confused with corn cakes, hoecakes, and hushpuppies — although each as Fresh corn fritters are best eaten out of hand with a little sauce and a cold beer, but they are also a. Nothing warms up a cool night like a plateful of old-time corn fritters! How to Make Crispy Corn Fritters.
When the underside is a deep golden brown, flip and cook to the same color on the second side. Drain on a paper towel, sprinkling on more salt. These easy Corn Fritters are sweet, delicate, and filling.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, corn fritters. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Corn fritters are often confused with corn cakes, hoecakes, and hushpuppies — although each as Fresh corn fritters are best eaten out of hand with a little sauce and a cold beer, but they are also a. Nothing warms up a cool night like a plateful of old-time corn fritters! How to Make Crispy Corn Fritters.
Corn Fritters is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Corn Fritters is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook corn fritters using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Fritters:
- Get 200 grams of Corn (fresh, canned or frozen).
- Get 3 of stalks Green onion.
- Make ready of For the fritter batter:.
- Make ready 70 of to 100 grams ☆ Plain white flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of ☆ Katakuriko or cornstarch.
- Take 2 tbsp of ☆ Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of ☆ Dashi stock granules.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ☆ Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆ Pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of ☆ Sugar.
- Get 1 of ☆ Egg.
- Take 100 ml of ☆ Water.
They can be prepared with fresh, frozen, or canned corn. These easy corn fritters are a great way to enjoy fresh, in-season corn. A simple batter of corn, egg, and flour is made into pancakes and fried. These corn fritters are crispy cakes filled with corn kernels, cheddar cheese and seasonings, all cooked together to golden brown perfection.
Steps to make Corn Fritters:
- If using canned corn drain it very well. If using frozen corn let it defrost naturally. If using fresh corn boil it (without added salt) and scrape the kernels off the cob..
- Slice the white parts of the green onions 5 mm thick, and the green parts 1 cm thick..
- Put the corn and green onion in a bowl. Add the fritter batter ingredients and mix together..
- Heat up the oil. When a small bit of the batter sinks to the bottom and immediately floats to the surface of the oil, lower the heat to medium. Slide in heaping tablespoons of the fritter mixture into the oil..
- Fry the fritters without touching them until they come floating up from the bottom of the pan by themselves (about 2 minutes), then turn them over..
- The fritters will be a light golden brown as shown when you turn them over. Fry them on both sides until golden brown, and they're done..
- For reference: My partner loves really spicy food, so I serve the fritters with a sauce comprised of mayonnaise and an Indonesian spicy condiment called sambal..
Don't over-mix or the fritters will be tough. Crispy and tasty, corn fritters can be served with a sweet chili sauce or as an accompaniment to a main These tasty fritters are ideal quick fix foods for a lazy Sunday morning brunch, for a late night. These zucchini corn fritters combine two summer favorites into an easy, delicious appetizer or side. Crisp on the outside, soft inside, they're flavor-packed little bites. Cheddar Corn Fritters. featured in Corny Recipes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food corn fritters recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!