Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Choose water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shrimp curry *skinny* recipe. You can cook coconut shrimp curry *skinny* using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY*:
- Provide 1-2 lbs of shrimp.
- You need 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbls of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Use 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Take of minced garlic.
- Get of minced ginger.
- Use of salt pepper.
Steps to make Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY*:
- Marinade shrimp in lemon juice, pepper, salt, paprika. Let it sit in fridge for 15 minutes..
- While shrimp is marinading,Saute chopped onion in oil for a couple minutes till translucent. About 3-5 min..
- Add spices.. ginger, garlic, tumeric, curry, salt. Stir, Cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add canned tomato with juice. Cook about a minute.
- Add coconut milk. Bring to boil and simmer for about 5minutes..
- Add shrimp. Dump the entire bag in the pan. Cook about 5 minutes or until pink.
- Plate on a bed of rice and top with cilantro. Enjoy.
If you find this Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.