Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fruit cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as economically as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit cake recipe. To cook fruit cake you need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fruit cake:
- Prepare of plain flour.
- Provide of eggs.
- Prepare of powderd sugar.
- Provide of melted butter.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of cardamom powder.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of chopped cashew nuts.
- Get of cashews nuts.
- Use of raisins.
- Get of chopped amond.
- Provide of amonds.
- Use of chopped dates.
Steps to make Fruit cake:
- In a bowl add butter and sugar. Mix until smooth paste. Add egg 1 by 1and mix well. Add vanilla essence and mix well. In another bowl add flour, cardamom powder, baking powder and soda. Mix well and sieve. Add slowly in the batter in three times. Mix well. Add little bit flour to chopped nuts, raisins,dates &Add to the bater. Mix well. In the cake tin brush butter and sprinkle little bit flour. Pour batter into the tin. Add rest of nuts on the top..
- In the preheated oven bake for 1&1/2 hours in 165°c in convection mode. Affter 40 minutes put alluminium foil on cake tin to avoid being extra Black. Let the cake totally cool and then demould it.Cut and serve..
See more ideas about fruitcake recipes, fruit cake, fruit cake christmas. fruit cakes. The perfect tea time treat is a slice of delicious rich fruitcake. This classic British recipe is very easy to This Yorkshire fruitcake recipe comes from Yorkshire sculptor Dominic Hopkinson, based on his. Get the recipe from Rock Recipes. From traditional fruit cakes to a boiled fruit cake and more, we have loads of tried and tested recipes to choose from.
If you find this Fruit cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.