Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Apple liqueur recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple liqueur recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple liqueur recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were just waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you consume green tea. And now you know it can help you be happier too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple liqueur recipe. You can have apple liqueur using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple liqueur:
- Take 1 kg of apples (preferably Red Delicious).
- Provide 480 ml of vodka.
- Provide 480 ml of brandy.
- Get 192 g of sugar.
- Use 130 ml of water.
- Use 2-3 of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 10 of cloves.
Instructions to make Apple liqueur:
- Wash the apples and cut them into large slices. Remove the seeds and place them in a glass jar. Pour the vodka and the brandy over them and add the cloves and the cinnamon sticks. Seal the glass jar and place it in a cool place for a month..
- Open the jar, remove the spices and filter thoroughly (about 2-3 times) so that you get a clear liquid without any apple residue..
- Place the sugar and the water in a pot. As soon as they bubble remove from heat and let the syrup cool..
- Add the syrup to the jar and mix to combine with the liquid that you have previously filtered..
- Seal the jar and let a month pass before you try it..
Pour vodka and brandy over apples. Cap and age in a cool place for one month. Cut apples into wedges, put in jar. Pour vodka and brandy over apples. Cap and age in a cool place for one month.
If you find this Apple liqueur recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.