Quinoa Chili. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. It's a comforting and satisfying Gluten-Free, Plant-Based, Protein-Packed chili with a vegan option.
HOW TO MAKE QUINOA CHILI So the basic trick here is that you will be making the quinoa to package directions, but you will sub the water with the broth of your choice and add all the other ingredients in as well. This vegan quinoa chili recipe takes one pot to make, two cans of beans, some crunchy veggies and a big splash of lime juice! Not only is this vegan chili nutritious and satisfying, but you'll love the bold flavors from aromatics, warm spices and fresh herbs.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, quinoa chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quinoa Chili is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Quinoa Chili is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. It's a comforting and satisfying Gluten-Free, Plant-Based, Protein-Packed chili with a vegan option.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have quinoa chili using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Chili:
- Take of For the quinoa:.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of uncooked quinoa, rinsed well and drained.
- Make ready 1 cup of unsalted vegetable broth or water.
- Prepare of For the chili:.
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 can (8 oz.) of unsalted tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Make ready 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Get 2 cups of unsalted vegetable broth or water.
- Get 2 of medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Take 3/4 cup of frozen corn.
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of each ground cumin, brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of each salt, onion powder, garlic powder,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each chipotle chili powder, smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, dried oregano.
Vegan, Mediterranean diet friendly, and gluten free. Fluff with a fork and set aside. Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Instructions to make Quinoa Chili:
- Quinoa: In a small saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, set the broth to boil over high heat. Once it's boiling, stir in the quinoa, place the lid on, lower the heat to medium-low and let it cook for 15 minutes. After times up, turn off the heat, but leave the lid on for another 5 minutes. Then fluff the quinoa with a fork and set it aside..
- Chili: In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onion and pepper with a pinch of salt. Cook until they've softened up a bit, about 5 minutes, then stir in the garlic and cook for another minute or so more, until fragrant. Then stir in the broth, canned tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings. Increase the heat to medium-high..
- Once it starts to come to a low boil, add in the beans and sweet potatoes. Let this simmer until the sweet potatoes are tender, which will depend on how big you diced them. Once they are tender, remove the pot from the heat and stir in the cooked quinoa and the corn. Serve with whatever toppings sound good..
This quinoa chili goes perfectly with my Homemade Cornbread for dipping! How to make Vegetarian Quinoa Chili. Heat olive oil in a large pot. Add in garlic and cook for an additional minute. Add in diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, cooked quinoa, water, green chiles, chili powder, cumin, cocoa, paprika and hot sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quinoa chili recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!