Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry noodle soup recipe. To make thai red curry noodle soup you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Use 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken, cut to bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1/4 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Get 1/4 of onion diced.
- Get 3 Tbs of red curry paste.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- You need 1 (14 ounce) of package of rice noodles.
- Take 1 Tbs of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 bunch of green onions.
- Provide 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Provide 1/2 of lime squeezed juice.
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to stock pot and cook until golden brown then set aside..
- Add garlic, bell pepper, and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in curry paste, about 1 minute..
- Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Stir in chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes..
- Stir in rice noodles, fish sauce, and brown sugar until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions, cilantro, and lime juice..
- Walla!!! It's ready to be served!!!.
When hot add the onion, garlic and ginger. I needed to make something delicious for my kids for dinner and I knew they would LOVE this Spicy Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup. Heather says this is the most-viewed and most-cooked recipe on her site over the last nine years. This soup is packed with so much flavor with bites of tender chicken, rice noodles, cilantro, basil and lime juice! So cozy, comforting and fragrant – plus, it's easy enough for any night of the week!
If you find this Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.