Sweet corn fritters. These easy sweetcorn fritters from the Hairy Bikers are the perfect accompaniment to fried chicken or pulled pork, but also good as finger food for little ones or brunch with avocado and eggs. Sweet corn fritters are a great way to enjoy the summer's bounty of fresh corn. Keep this in mind when planning your meal because the fritters are best served hot after draining for a few minutes.
Cook until golden then turn and cook the other side. These crispy sweetcorn fritters take seconds to make and taste delicious too. This sweetcorn fritters recipe is so simple you could get the kids involved in the making and cooking process.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sweet corn fritters. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet corn fritters is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sweet corn fritters is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
These easy sweetcorn fritters from the Hairy Bikers are the perfect accompaniment to fried chicken or pulled pork, but also good as finger food for little ones or brunch with avocado and eggs. Sweet corn fritters are a great way to enjoy the summer's bounty of fresh corn. Keep this in mind when planning your meal because the fritters are best served hot after draining for a few minutes.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sweet corn fritters using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet corn fritters:
- Take 1 cup of Sweet corn arils.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of Rice flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder (or) Red Chilli Powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Make these sweetcorn fritters your new go-to recipe with ingredients you'll always find in your Eaten with a side or as a stand-alone meal, these corn fritters are an easy recipe that's just great to have. Sweet Corn Fritters – crispy, sweet fried fritters made with creamed corns. These sweet corn fritters are crisp and golden on the outside, and warm and soft on the inside. Celebrate the arrival of fresh sweet corn by making a batch of light and delicate corn fritters.
Steps to make Sweet corn fritters:
- Steam the Sweet corn arils & drain. Or remove the arils carefully from the cob and microwave them for 60-90 seconds and cook them..
- Now add all the dry powders on to a bowl and mix well with salt. Take a handful of the mixture and mix with the corn arils so that they are coated individually well. Use a 1/2 TS of water if required to bind the flour mix on to sweet corn and it appears semi dry. Heat oil in a Kadai and drop the mix coated corn in batches into the oil and deep fry for 60-90 seconds so that the corn is crispy..
- Remove from oil and place on a tissue for the excess oil to be drained/ absorbed and hot Sweet corn fritters are ready to be served. If required corn is boiled and kept ready any quantity of the snack can be made ready in minutes..
Serve drizzled with cane syrup or maple syrup for a breakfast treat or as a side dish with ham or ribs. Make these sweet corn fritters any time of the year using canned corn. It's fast to make, fairly healthy and can be eaten as part of a main meal or snack. These corn fritters are peppered with soft juicy. These sweet and spicy savoury pancakes are bursting with flavour and are perfect as a starter, lunch or light dinner. #Sweetcorn #Fritters
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet corn fritters recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!