Steamed Apple Baby Bread.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, steamed apple baby bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steamed Apple Baby Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Steamed Apple Baby Bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have steamed apple baby bread using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Apple Baby Bread:
- Make ready 1 bag of Pancake mix.
- Take 150 ml of Milk or infant formula.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 of Apple.
Instructions to make Steamed Apple Baby Bread:
- Dice the apples into about 5-8 mm cubes, place in a microwave safe container, and microwave. Keep at it until the apples become translucent..
- Starting heating the steamer..
- Crack an egg into a bowl and whisk, then add the milk and stir..
- Add the pancake mix to the bowl from step 3, and finally add the microwaved apple while giving it a quick stir..
- Fill the cupcake cups 60-70% full with pancake mix..
- Line them up once the steamer is ready, steam for 10-15, stick them with a toothpick, and they are done if it comes out clean..
- Please use infant formula for babies that have not started drinking milk yet..
- I used a 200 g bag of pancake mix..
- 1/4 amount of eggs, milk, and pancake mix is optimal at about 25g..
- I recommend dividing up the dough into several different portions and then adding different ingredients to each so that you can make several different types of bread at once..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food steamed apple baby bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!