Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Air fried Coconut shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air fried Coconut shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to air fried coconut shrimp recipe. You can cook air fried coconut shrimp using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Air fried Coconut shrimp:
- Provide 2 pounds of raw shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut flakes.
- Use 2 cups of Panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- Use 1/2 cup of orange marmalade.
- You need 1/2 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
Instructions to make Air fried Coconut shrimp:
- Put Shrimp in egg wash, add all other ingredients to a Ziploc bag. Place shrimp in bag and shake to cover with the mix..
- Preheat air fryer when you’re ready to air fry spray one side of the shrimp with a nonstick spray put that side of the shrimp down in the air fryer and then spray the other side of the shrimp..
- No cooking times given as each air fryer is different. I think I cooked this on 400.
- For the sauce, mix together orange marmalade and Thai sweet chili sauce..
If you find this Air fried Coconut shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.