Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red curry with chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red curry with chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with chicken recipe. You can cook thai red curry with chicken using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai red curry with chicken:
- Use 600 grams of chicken filet or breast, diced.
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk/cream.
- Provide 3 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Take 200 grams of white rice (thai jasmin rice is best).
- Get 100 grams of green beans / haricots verts, cut in 2 or 3 parts each.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper, cut in thin slices.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped in large slices.
- Use 3 of spring onions, cut in small rings.
- Prepare 70 grams of diced pineapple.
- Use 10 ml of coconut oil or olive oil.
Steps to make Thai red curry with chicken:
- Cut all the vegetables and chicken as required. Don't cut the vegetables too finely, they should still have a nice bite..
- Pre-bake the chicken in a wok in some coconut or olive oil until the pieces are no longer raw inside. You might have to do it in two portions. Take it out and set it aside on a plate when done, clean the wok..
- Put the bell pepper and the green beans into the wok in the rest of the oil for about 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Add the red curry paste and cook for another minute or 2. Add about a quarter of the coconut milk when the curry paste starts to stick to the pan. Stir everything together well and let it simmer..
- Cook the rice according to instructions in another pan. This will take about 10 minutes..
- Add the normal onion, the chicken and some more coconut milk. Stir and let it simmer for 5 more minutes..
- Add the spring onions, the pineapple, and all the rest of the coconut milk. Turn the fire to low heat..
- Let it simmer some more. When your rice is done, check and taste if your vegetables are cooked well, especially the bell pepper and green beans..
- Serve the rice and curry separately. Everyone can take rice and pour delicious curry over it at will. Done!.
Definitely a new favorite at our house and better than any restaurant! You guys HAVE to make this Thai Red Curry Chicken Recipe! I don't beg often, so I hope you know I never cry wolf. Thai red curry paste: This is essential for that classic Thai red curry flavor! Coconut milk: Coconut milk adds creaminess and richness to this sauce.
If you find this Thai red curry with chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.