Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that hard. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my leek, potato & onion soup recipe. You can have my leek, potato & onion soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup:
- Get of full length Leek chopped.
- Get of medium new Potatoes chopped.
- Take of of a medium white onion chopped.
- Use of cracked Black Pepper.
- Take of Cumin.
- You need of dried Basil.
- Take of dried Veg Stock.
- Provide of black cracked pepper.
- Prepare of Double Cream.
- Use of Woresester sauce.
- You need of chia seeds in each bowl. Or fresh Parsley.
Steps to make My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup:
- Add all the ingredients into a saucepan with 1+1/2 pints water. except the cream, dried veg stock, all cut up and ready. When adding the new potatoes leave the skin as the goodness ir in there just a quick rinse first..
- Basil and veg stock cube.
- Then add veg stock crumble it in. Stir and then simmer for 20 minutes stirring often. Next add to a blender and blend until smooth it will be thick so add 3/4 of 1 pint of boiled water and blend again until all mixed and smooth.
- Next add back to the saucepan add the double cream stir in then add 1 tbls worsester sauce and stir. Bring to the boil then serve. Sprinkle some chia seeds in the middle and serve..
My vegan leek & potato pie is perfect for warming up the whole family after a day in the worst of the winter weather. This is the kind of soup that is so simple to make yet tastes like you really know your way around the kitchen. I always think of my childhood when I make potato leek soup. Buttery, creamy, and made oh-so fragrant with the help of thyme and chives, this potato leek soup is the perfect companion to any cold. This easy potato leek soup is one of my family's favorite, the flavor of leek blended with potato's texture Potato Leek Soup.
If you find this My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.