Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp in Coconut Milk (Filipino Dish) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp in Coconut Milk (Filipino Dish) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp in Coconut Milk (Filipino Dish) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp in coconut milk (filipino dish) recipe. You can have shrimp in coconut milk (filipino dish) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp in Coconut Milk (Filipino Dish):
- Get 5 clove of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 large of onion (chopped).
- You need 3 tbsp of ginger (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of broth cube.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of squash (chopped into medium size cubes).
- Get 1 large of eggplant (chopped in cubes, medium).
- Use 1 cup of string beans.
- Take 1 kg of shrimp.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 small of chili (whole, optional ingredient).
Steps to make Shrimp in Coconut Milk (Filipino Dish):
- Combine the first (7) ingredients above and put half of the coconut milk. Switch on the stove in a medium high heat. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes. Do not overcook the squash. Do not stir too often. Our goal is to thicken the coconut milk..
- Add string beans and eggplant. Stir for a few, add the remaining half of the coconut milk and let it simmer again for about 10 minutes..
- Make sure you do not over stir to get the desired thickness. And, make sure you do not cover the casserole this time..
- Once thickened, put the shrimp and stir. Cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes. Shrimp does cook easily. We dont want to overcook it as well. Add chili which is optional. If you like it too spicy then you need to put more chilis, otherwise..
If you find this Shrimp in Coconut Milk (Filipino Dish) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.