Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk prawn curry / creamy shrimp curry recipe. To make coconut milk prawn curry / creamy shrimp curry you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY:
- Prepare 200 grams of Prawn.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 of small Stick Cinnamon.
- You need 2 of Cardamon.
- Use 2 of Cloves.
- You need 1 of Star anise.
- Get 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Take Handful of Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY:
- Marinate the prawns with salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste..
- Heat oil in a pan and add in the spices(cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, star anise). Then add in the onions, curry leaves and saute them till it changes colour..
- Now add the prawns and saute a little..
- Further add the coconut milk, cover and cook for 3 to 5 mins in low flame..
- Check for salt and consistency. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Coconut milk prawn curry is ready to serve..
If you find this COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.