Corn Apple Fritters 3 ways. Corn fritters cook quickly so keep an eye on them. i've seen apple fritters but never tried to make them. the ones ive seen have more dough; more like a deep fried donut than a true fritter or latke. These fritters are a tasty way to enjoy fresh corn. I had most of the ingredients in.
Apple Fritters Recipe – How to Make Apple Fritters. Corn Fritters Easy Recipe – Old Time Southern Favorite. These easy corn fritters are a great way to enjoy fresh, in-season corn.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, corn apple fritters 3 ways. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Corn fritters cook quickly so keep an eye on them. i've seen apple fritters but never tried to make them. the ones ive seen have more dough; more like a deep fried donut than a true fritter or latke. These fritters are a tasty way to enjoy fresh corn. I had most of the ingredients in.
Corn Apple Fritters 3 ways is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Corn Apple Fritters 3 ways is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook corn apple fritters 3 ways using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Apple Fritters 3 ways:
- Make ready 1 cup of self-rising flour.
- Take 1-1/2 cup of self-rising cornbread mix.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 of large apple peeled and cored I used Pink Lady Apple.
- Take 1 cup of apple juice.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins for third option.
- Take As needed of oil to fry.
A simple batter of corn, egg, and flour is made into pancakes and fried. These corn fritters will make you fall in love again with this Kiwi classic. All it takes is three easy steps to make – perfect for anytime of the day. Corn fritters are always popular for brunch at cafes but what about as a light lunch or dinner at home?
Instructions to make Corn Apple Fritters 3 ways:
- Heat a flat griddle or nonstick pan and spray and spray with nonstick spray..
- Grate the apple. Mix the flour, sugar, and cornbread mix with the apple juice. Add the cheese and mix. Then add the salt and grated apple.
- It should be thick let it rest for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon to the griddle. Add more till griddle is covered but not overcrowded. Cook like Pancakes..
- Move the ones that get done to paper towels.
- Heat the oil and do the same using a tablespoon. Move to paper towels when they are done. Careful the will burn quickly don't walk away..
- Add raisins to the last part of mixture. I have found out not everyone likes raisins especially fried ones. Fry them like you did the others..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
All it takes is three easy steps and it's a great way to. Corn fritters (Donna Hay)Source: Donna Hay. Stack and serve the fritters warm from the pan with some crispy cooked prosciutto or bacon, if you like. You can also add some cherry tomatoes, baby spinach leaves and avocado to your plate, for a really big breakfast. Easy shallow fried apple fritters are made with apple cider, fresh apples and pie spice in a fast brown sugar batter.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food corn apple fritters 3 ways recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!