Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with chicken & tofu recipe. To make thai red curry with chicken & tofu you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu:
- You need 1 Tbsp of Red Curry Paste ★.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil (or Vegetable Oil) ★.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Bell Pepper.
- You need 150 g of Chicken.
- Prepare 200 g of Tofu.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut Milk ☆.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Water ☆.
- Get 1 tsp of Chicken Bouillon Paste (or 1 Cube Chicken Bouillon) ☆.
- Use 1 tsp of Brown Sugar ☆.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fish Sauce ☆.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Cilantro (or 6 basil leaves).
Steps to make Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu:
- Cut the meat and vegetables into bite-size pieces..
- Cut tofu into bite-size pieces..
- Chop the cilantro..
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add the curry paste, stir fry 1 minute or until fragrant..
- Stir in the meat and vegetables and cook for 3 minutes or until the meat is cooked through..
- Add coconut milk and water..
- Add chicken bouillon, brown sugar and tofu and simmer about 5 minutes..
- Add fish sauce..
- Add chopped cilantro and it is ready to serve with steamed Jasmine rice!.
This Thai Red Chicken Curry is incredibly delicious, so easy to make with bite size chicken pieces, snow peas and simmered in a red curry and coconut milk sauce. Definitely a new favorite at our house and better than any restaurant! You guys HAVE to make this Thai Red Curry Chicken Recipe! I don't beg often, so I hope you know I never cry wolf. Thai red curry paste: This is essential for that classic Thai red curry flavor!
If you find this Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.